Here is my latest project:
This is our little Australian Shepherd, Echo. She's currently about 8 months old and is totally spoilt.
I have recently started taking Echo to dog obedience classes, because she needs to learn to be more obedient! She's very clever and learns very quickly, however she will only do what she's told if it suits her. I swear, you call her to 'come' and you can almost hear her thought process: "In a minute... I'm busy right now..... wait..... okay I'm done now.... here I come". Or perhaps "Echo, sit" "Really? Are you being serious? Oh... okay".
I'll post updates on her progress.... if we ever get out of Level 1!
About Me
- Cez
- I am a happily married 27 year old, living in country Victoria, Australia. We've got a lovely Australian Shepherd and 3 Belted Galloway heifers. This blog details some of the stories from our little piece of heaven.
Search This Blog
Categories
- Cows (2)
- Echo (4)
- Gardening (2)
Blog Archive
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Labels: Echo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment