Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Where in the world...

Guess where we are?



That's right, we spent the last couple of days doing touristy stuff in Hollywood. The walk of fame, Kodak theatre, rodeo drive, La Brea tar pits, spying on celebrity houses in Beverly Hills and Bel Air... Haven't seen any celebrities yet though.


We also visited Santa Monica and saw Clash of the Titans in 3D at Graumans famous Chinese Theatre.


For those watching the news, we did feel the earthquake. It was just a little shake whilst we were walking along Santa Monica pier. Barely noticed it at the time, we thought it was just the dock moving!

Now I have to say some things about food, because let's face it, food is important to me. I don't like American chocolate. Nor do I like American coffee (brown sludge). Donuts are not breakfast food, although our hotels appear to think that this is the case and provide no other option. 'Salad' means coleslaw. I love American beer, and I love Dr Pepper (yes, I know, I have weird taste). Both of which are abundant. I also think it's cool that you add your own topping to the popcorn at the movies, even if it is just liquid fat and we will never do it again.

Off to Vegas next.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: